• Reservation in hotel Stenata, resort Pamporovo, you can do in one of the following ways:
– by phone: +359 878 69 89 61
– via e-mail: email@example.com
– on site at the hotel
– through the hotel website: https://www.stenata.bg/
• The reservation should contain the following information: name and surname of the guest, his nationality, exact dates of arrival and departure, telephone, feedback email, room type, number of rooms, number of guests.
• Confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the e-mail specified by you. It will describe the type and number of rooms booked, the date of check-in and check-out, the number of adults and children indicated in the booking request, and the amount due. Please, after receiving the confirmation, carefully read the information about your reservation and contact us in case a correction is needed.
• The hotel requires as a guarantee deposit at the time of booking an amount of 100 (one hundred)% of the amount of the reservation.
• Once we receive the amount of the guarantee deposit, your reservation will be considered valid and finally CONFIRMED.
• If payment is not made within 2 days, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
• When a customer makes a reservation at the Stenata Hotel, it is considered that he has read the current general conditions and agrees with them.
• Reservations accepted by phone, e-mail or through our website are considered an emerging contractual relationship.
• The payment made is considered full acceptance of these general conditions of stay in our hotel.
Conditions for cancellation of reservation
• If you wish to cancel a reservation you have made, this can be done in one of the following ways:
– by phone: +359 878 69 89 61
– via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• up to 24 hours after the reservation is made, if the client wishes to cancel a confirmed reservation, he will not owe a penalty and the amount paid as a guarantee deposit will be refunded.
• In case of cancellation after 24 hours up to 14 (fourteen) days before the date of accommodation, the client owes a penalty of 50% of the amount paid as a guarantee deposit.
• In case of cancellation less than 14 (fourteen) days before the date of accommodation or in case of non-arrival on the day of accommodation, the client owes a penalty of the amount paid as a guarantee deposit and the reservation will be considered canceled.
• Hotel Stenata reserves the right to cancel a confirmed and paid reservation in case of force majeure and other reasons beyond the control of the hotelier. In these cases the hotelier:
– Offers accommodation for another period, while maintaining the same conditions and prices.
– Refunds the deposit paid by the client within 30 (thirty) working days to a bank account, as of the date of receipt of a written request for this from the tourist, and does not owe a penalty to the same.
Change of reservation
• If you wish to change your reservation after receiving confirmation, we will do our best to help you.
If it is necessary to return an amount paid with a card
• The amount will be refunded only on the card with which the reservation was paid.
• Check-in and check-out times:
– Check-in: after 14:00
– Check-out: until 12:00
– If the room is vacated later, an additional fee will be charged as follows:
– if the room is vacated by 18:00, a fee is due, at the discretion of the hotel;
– if the room is vacated after 18:00, a payment of 100 (one hundred)% of the value of the night will be due.
• Accommodation at the hotel is done by presenting personal documents proving the identity of the guests.
• The data provided by you are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the regulations governing the protection of information and are processed only in connection with the implementation of the established requirements of the Tourism Act. This information will be used only in connection with the reservations made and will not be provided for other purposes.
Prices for accommodation
• Prices for accommodation in Hotel Stenata are listed on the official website of the hotel: https://stenata.bg/
Method of payment
• The reservation can be paid with a card (Maestro, Visa or Mastercard), through a virtual POS terminal (The amount to be paid will be in BGN)
Rights and obligations of the parties
• Hotel Stenata is obliged to provide the hotel guests in full the requested and paid services.
• Amounts for requests, but not used in whole or in part services due to the fault of the hotel guests, are not refundable.
• Hotel Stenata is not liable for damages caused by actions of third parties.
• All complaints related to the quality of paid services must be submitted by the client on site at the hotel in order to eliminate weaknesses. The submission is made in writing. In case the requirements are not met, the client must request a responsible person drawing up a protocol. Within 3 working days after its compilation, the client will receive the official opinion on the issue from the Hotel Manager.
• All prices announced on the hotel’s website www.stenata.bg, as well as described in the e-mail messages of the hotel are in Bulgarian levs including VAT and tourist tax.
• Additional services are not automatically calculated in the final price per night and must be paid separately when the room is vacated.
• The hotel is not responsible for: stolen items from the rooms or common areas of the hotel, which are stored outside the safe at the reception, as well as for damages caused by third parties.
• Smoking is not allowed in the rooms of Hotel Stenata, according to the provisions of the national legislation. Therefore, in case of non-compliance with them, the hotel reserves the right to impose, without prior notice, a fee of BGN 100.00.
• Hotel guests should follow generally accepted standards of good behavior during their stay at the hotel. All costs for material damage to the hotel are paid by the perpetrators.
• Hotel Stenata is not responsible for persons under 18 years of age left unattended. Every guest is obliged not to leave their children unattended on the territory of Hotel Stenata.
• In all disputes and legal issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions and arising in connection with the use of the site www.stenata.bg, the provisions of the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria are binding.
• By visiting the site https://stenata.bg, users agree to cookies from it, its partners and advertising platforms used by it to be placed on their devices.
• If the user does not want cookies to be placed on his device, he can do so from the settings of the software that opens the current site https://stenata.bg, in which case the full and accurate operation of the site cannot be guaranteed.
• The user is considered informed regarding the non-individualized tracking of his behavior on the site and on the Internet when visiting, booking, signing up, switching from another site, etc. by https://stenata.bg
Intellectual property rights
• The content of the website https://stenata.bg is copyrighted.
• Loading, saving and printing of individual pages and / or sections, photos and other documents is permitted only if the copyright and other proprietary notices and marks have not been removed.
• It is forbidden to reproduce (in whole or in part), change, transmit (electronically or otherwise), connect or use the website https://stenata.bg for any public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Hotel Stenata and / or the copyright holder.
• The intellectual property rights over all elements and resources located on the website https://stenata.bg (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to Hotel Stenata or to the designated person who transferred the right to use Hotel Stenata and cannot be used in violation of applicable law.